The days were gone when people ask for coffee only. Now a day’s people take the name of coffee as they are conscious of their taste. Taste of every coffee is different as people like they prefer it. People like to get the recipes of these coffees. Most of them were like to drink iced coffee they wanted to know how to make iced coffee of different types. The taste of coffee depends on the ratio of milk and flavors of ingredients.
Types of coffee are as below:
- Black coffee: The coffee is made without milk and sugar. Those people who like to drink strong coffee then they can prefer black coffee.
- Espresso: The drink doesn’t carry milk. It is made from strong absorption of coffee beans. It is difficult to make because it requires an espresso machine which forces steam and hot water.
- Black eye: The name of this coffee is black eye because it is too strong. When we drink within a second, our eyes were open with shock. It is also known as an eye-opener.
- Americano: It is served with a single shot of espresso and hot water. It is watered down with the espresso shot.
- Mocha café: It is made from the combination drink which is used in an espresso shot, steamed milk, and chocolate powder. This coffee is best for the chocolate coffee lover.
- Iced coffee: the coffee is made from the ice, sugar, and milk — those people who like to add ice-cream so that they can.
- Irish coffee: It is also known as a cocktail drink which contains Irish whiskey, sugar, and cream.
These are some types of coffee which are available in every state of the world expect some states. You can also check it on online sites for more detail.